Well, I finally did it after well over a year!  My first novella (which clocked in at about 23,000 words) was completed late last night at about 12:30 A.M, at the expense of a good night’s sleep and feeling even remotely awake this morning.

Edits have already been done throughout the past several months as the work progressed, so this phase won’t take too long.  It was only a matter of finding the right ending and actually completing it.  I didn’t even know what the ending was going to be until about two weeks ago.

Depending on edits, I may release After These Messages this week.  Then, I will begin to work much faster on the fourth Destroyers book, which should be out by the end of the year.

Advertisements